- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Thank you so much for this. I remember my first mothers day last year and I felt like a total fraud the entire time. This video is amazing!!!
I am in tears. So powerful. So so powerful. Thank you Lauren. Happy Mothers Day
I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Happy Mother’s Day to you too.
Oh, can I put this on my own blog to help spread the word about this beautiful slideshow? I was going to put up a Happy Mothers Day post today, and this will be a perfect addition. Thank you again for all that you do!
Ivy – definitely feel free to share this!
I’m so glad you like it. I’ve been wanting to do a slide show with this song for quite some time.
It’s amazing how perfect that song is…..amazing.
It really is perfect, isn’t it? I am not a huge Third Day fan but this song speaks to me so much about PMD’s.
Amazing, Lauren….absolutely stunning slides, music. Perfect. Thank you for creating this wonderful slideshow for moms with PPD! Happy Mother’s Day!
My pleasure. I remember what it was like to not want to celebrate Mother’s Day when I was struggling. I didn’t feel like I was worthy of being celebrated because I sucked as a Mother in my mind. But I see now that it was okay for me to feel that way and I want to pass the hope I now feel on to other moms.