#PPDChat is held every Monday @Twitter. An account is required for participation. Registration at Twitter is free and easy. Click here to find out how to participate.
1) Compassion, understanding, and support is encouraged and accepted. Tearing down, judging, and attacking others is not.
2) Discussion of various therapies including medication or supplements is accepted if applicable to the current flow of conversation. Explicit endorsement of a particular medication for a specific diagnosis is not acceptable or allowed.
3) We encourage all participants to first check with their care providers prior to implementing any information discussed/presented within #PPDChat.
4) Promotion of therapies, supplements, or medications for personal profit will not be tolerated during chat. All participants are asked to ignore such tweets.
5) #PPDChat is not meant to substitute for therapy. We strongly encourage the involvement of a medical professional in your recovery.
6) #PPDChat is not here to diagnose or participate in an emergency situation. If you are feeling suicidal, please call 1-800-273-8255. They have trained professionals available to help you 24/7.
7) If you are struggling with postpartum issues but not in an emergency situation, please call Postpartum Support at 1-800-944-4PPD. A volunteer will return your call within 24 hours to provide information
The views, opinions, and information contained within #PPDChat may not always be those of the hosts. We recognize and appreciate the many views, situational differences, and appreciate all of them. We believe in building up and empowering women to surge through their postpartum recovery regardless of what path they may have chosen to achieve their goals. In the end, we all have to do what is right for us with the information available to us at the time.
Pingback: Thoughts on PPD : Strong Start Day | Made More Beautiful
Pingback: making friends on twitter: the rules | Bees With Honey
Pingback: I Am Strong Enough | Motherhood Unadorned
Pingback: I Am Strong Enough | Made More Beautiful
Pingback: My Postpartum Team (in Honor of Labor Day) | James & Jax
Pingback: I Barely Remember My PPD | James & Jax
Pingback: More Than Just Strangers | You Are Not Alone
Pingback: A Song for Pam «
Pingback: The Opportunities in Setbacks. And Rainy Days Letters. «
Pingback: Welcome Tamara «
Pingback: Welcome Charity «
Pingback: PPD bloggers Q&A Party «
Pingback: You must see this! «
Pingback: Social Media is a Warm Gun | the818.com
Pingback: Women with Postpartum Depression unite