Tomorrow I will roll out a new feature here at My Postpartum Voice. During the course of the week, you can submit your questions about Postpartum Mood & Anxiety Disorders. They can be personal, research, general, what do I do now, etc. Anyone can submit – family, friends, survivors, surviving, dads, grandmothers, co-workers, etc. Ask away.
Every Saturday I will answer five questions submitted by readers.
You can submit here via comments, catch me on Twitter by sending a message to @unxpctdblessing, email me at mypostpartumvoice(@)gmail.com with Saturday Q&A as the subject line. You can also submit questions at the MPV Facebook page.
I can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to answering your questions!
There was ONE taker last time for this interview (Thanks Heather!)
So c’mon – just five questions. You never know who you might help by sharing your story with the rest of us because even though they’re similar, each one has their own unique nuances and experiences that may just reach out and inspire a Mom or someone close to a Mom to get help for her!
1) What is your personal experience with PPD? Are you a survivor, partner, parent, medical professional?
2) Has your experience with PPD changed your life? If so, how?
3) What are some of your favorite PPD resources?
4) What role, if any, did your faith play in recovery or in your treatment views of PPD?
5) And last but not least – If you could pass on one piece of advice to an expecting mother, what would it be and why?